• ()
  • SAVE
BUY THIS BOOK (from $3.19+)
Report
  • BUY THIS BOOK
    (from $3.19+)
  • BUY THIS BOOK
    (from $3.19+)
  • DOWNLOAD
  • Liked By
    X
  • ()
  • SHARE
  • SAVE
  • Report
Encourage this author
  • ()
X
  • Excessive Violence
  • Harassment
  • Offensive Pictures
  • Spelling & Grammar Errors
  • Unfinished
  • Other Problem
 

"The Cow and the Pig"

Milleavaddo in Goa is a beautiful village where my 3 siblings and myself along with my Mum, Dad, paternal Grandmother and Aunt spent many a wonderful vacation, both in summer and in winter. The house we lived in was built by my paternal grandfather and his brothers. There was a river about a 100 metres behind the house and we went there every day, several times a day. My Dad would teach us how to do what we called 'the jumping frog thing' where he would make pebbles or stones skim across the water; he was really good at selecting the right pebbles/stones and could make them skim really far down the river. There were also these white stones/rocks that when rubbed against each other would create a spark; we as kids called them firestones. Across the river on the other side, were mountains, where foxes, monkeys and other wildlife abounded. In the backyard of our house grew ash pumpkins on vines and jackfruit on trees. I am excited to share so many wonderful memories with you through stories like this one. All of them are true and I hope by reading these stories, you will feel the same joy I did everytime I visited Milleavaddo.  
(17 pages)
Privacy level: PUBLIC
12 reads

CREATE
BOOKS
for
KIDS

FREE STORIES ONLINE

COMMENTS

X
We use cookies on this site. By continuing to use this site, we assume you consent for cookies to be used. See our Cookie Policy. GOT IT