• ()
  • SAVE
BUY THIS BOOK (from $2.99+)
Report
  • BUY THIS BOOK
    (from $2.99+)
  • BUY THIS BOOK
    (from $2.99+)
  • DOWNLOAD
  • Liked By
    X
  • ()
  • SHARE
  • SAVE
  • Report
Encourage this author
  • ()
X
  • Excessive Violence
  • Harassment
  • Offensive Pictures
  • Spelling & Grammar Errors
  • Unfinished
  • Other Problem
 

"The Brave Little Boy and the Angel's Light"

Join young Ethan on a magical journey of bravery and self-discovery in this enchanting children's book. "The Brave Little Boy and the Angel's Light" is a heartwarming tale that follows Ethan, a boy who once feared the dark, as he overcomes his fears with the help of a special visitor. When an angel named Ariel appears at the foot of Ethan's bed, she encourages him to be brave and shows him that the darkness holds incredible adventures and discoveries. Together, Ethan and Ariel embark on whimsical escapades, meeting talking animals, mischievous fairies, and exploring enchanted forests. Through their adventures, Ethan learns to harness the power of his imagination and realize that the shadows are not as frightening as they seem. With beautiful illustrations and an inspiring message, this story will captivate young readers, teaching them the importance of courage, imagination, and embracing the unknown. "Ethan and the Brave Angel" is a delightful tale that will leave children feeling empowered and ready to face any fears that may come their way.  
(13 pages)
Privacy level: PUBLIC

CREATE
BOOKS
for
KIDS

FREE STORIES ONLINE

COMMENTS

X
We use cookies on this site. By continuing to use this site, we assume you consent for cookies to be used. See our Cookie Policy. GOT IT