• ()
  • SAVE
BUY THIS BOOK (from $6.99+)
Report
  • BUY THIS BOOK
    (from $6.99+)
  • BUY THIS BOOK
    (from $6.99+)
  • Liked By
    X
  • ()
  • SHARE
  • SAVE
  • Report
Encourage this author
  • ()
X
  • Excessive Violence
  • Harassment
  • Offensive Pictures
  • Spelling & Grammar Errors
  • Unfinished
  • Other Problem
 

"Student Handbook"

Parallel recuperation is when you get less than 70% in one of your subjects and have to do extra work to improve your grades. If you get lost in school, go to the office for help. The required classes are Portuguese, Social Studies, P.E, Regions and People, Math, Science, English, Drama, Music, Art, Health, Game Design, Robotics, and Art Studio. There will be someone to help you on your first day. Via Sapientia is a field trip where each grade goes to a different place to study. You get your locker on orientation day. Activity Period replaces recess and offers various activities. The library is open from 7:30 am to 5:00 pm. You can use the computers at school with permission. You need a username and password to access the wifi. Electronics and valuables are allowed but must not be used during school hours. There are designated times to hang out with friends. Edmodo, Gmail, Google Drive, and PowerSchool are online platforms used by the school. There are options for eating at the Snack Shack or cafeteria. If you are feeling sick, go to the nurse's office. If you are absent, check Edmodo or ask your classmates for homework. Dress code rules must be followed. Bring a laptop, pen drive, pencil case, calculator, and other supplies. You can join extracurricular activities like soccer, basketball, cheerleading, and D.I. Behave respectfully towards teachers. Honor Roll and Headmaster's List recognize academic achievements. Get your lunch card and fingerprint ready in the MS Attic.  
(36 pages)
Privacy level: PUBLIC
33 reads 1 fan

CREATE
BOOKS
for
KIDS

FREE STORIES ONLINE

COMMENTS

X
We use cookies on this site. By continuing to use this site, we assume you consent for cookies to be used. See our Cookie Policy. GOT IT