• ()
  • SAVE
BUY THIS BOOK (from $4.79+)
Report
  • BUY THIS BOOK
    (from $4.79+)
  • BUY THIS BOOK
    (from $4.79+)
  • DOWNLOAD
  • Liked By
    X
  • ()
  • SHARE
  • SAVE
  • Report
Encourage this author
  • ()
X
  • Excessive Violence
  • Harassment
  • Offensive Pictures
  • Spelling & Grammar Errors
  • Unfinished
  • Other Problem
 

"How Lui the Volcano Came to Be"

"How Lui the Volcano Came to Be," is a story about a young volcano who's relationship with the sun, Mr. Sun, is very strong. They have a father-son relationship and Mr. Sun gets to teach Lui all about the world. In this book, they learn about how volcanoes are formed. Starting by talking about what plate tectonics is, and relating them to puzzle pieces. They explore more in-depth what happens at the boundaries of plate tectonics. Mr. Sun does a quick description of Transform Boundaries and Divergent Boundaries. He mostly speaks about Convergent Boundaries because this is the boundary that Lui/ volcanoes, come from! He speaks about subduction and how the oceanic crust melts when it reaches the mantle of the earth forming into magma. He then goes into how this creates a volcano. Then from there, how a volcano will continue to grow. Lui is very satisfied with the answer of how he came to be.

All of the images in this book were hand drawn except for the green color on the cover. I drew out the images and backgrounds and made them transparent. I then uploaded them to this website and edited the photos to fit on the pages. The pictures came out a lot more clear than I had imagined.

Hope you enjoy!  
(25 pages)
Privacy level: PUBLIC
68 reads

CREATE
BOOKS
for
KIDS

FREE STORIES ONLINE

COMMENTS

X
We use cookies on this site. By continuing to use this site, we assume you consent for cookies to be used. See our Cookie Policy. GOT IT