• ()
  • SAVE
BUY THIS BOOK (from $5.59+)
Report
  • BUY THIS BOOK
    (from $5.59+)
  • BUY THIS BOOK
    (from $5.59+)
  • Liked By
    X
  • ()
  • SHARE
  • SAVE
  • Report
Encourage this author
  • ()
X
  • Excessive Violence
  • Harassment
  • Offensive Pictures
  • Spelling & Grammar Errors
  • Unfinished
  • Other Problem
 

"Llamas in the Park Counting to Ten"

This book is a fun and colorful way for your child to learn the fundamentals of counting to ten. Each page is filled with colorful illustrations of cute little llamas in silly yoga poses playing together and thinking positive happy thoughts. You can engage with your child by looking for items on the page relating to the corresponding number like finding three bees, six trees, eight balls or 10 kites. You can use the illustrations for basic addition and subtraction. The possibilities are endless!
In 2019 I had a stroke which effected my ability to walk, talk, write and draw. I had to go to therapy for over a year. I was determined to get better so I could finish my books as I was in the middle of my illustrations when the stroke happened. I used my time while recovering to practice regaining my eye hand coordination by writing and drawing daily. It was hard and tiring at first, but I did not give up. The little llamas in this book are the results of my accomplishments. Today in 2021, I am about 90 percent recovered, with a few minor side effects, but even that has not stopped me from reaching my goals. I have pushed past my disabilities and maintain a can-do attitude. I hope you enjoy the book!  
(29 pages)
Privacy level: PUBLIC
46 reads 3 fans
 

FREE STORIES ONLINE

COMMENTS

X
We use cookies on this site. By continuing to use this site, we assume you consent for cookies to be used. See our Cookie Policy. GOT IT